Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Hi, I'm finally posting the pages I have done so far...  This is the page I did for Louise's journal Nature Study. I did this back in November when everything around here was very green!
 
This the page I did for Karen's journal, I felt like doing something pretty so I chose an angel.
And lastly this is the page i did in my Icon journal. It is an ode to Gustav Klimt who is definitly an art icon.
 
I have been enjoying this swap greatly, and Thankyou Karen for the lovely Valentine card it was gorgeous, Helen
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love you Klimt inspired page! Happy to hear that you liked the Valentine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pages Helen, your angel is just lovely and your Klimt inspired page is gorgeous and I adore your nature spread as well.

    ReplyDelete